Presently Swiggy is getting busy with its hyper local delivery business through Supr, a startup that it acquired last year. Reportedly Swiggy has plans to invest $100 million spread over the next 2-3 years according to reports and Supr was primarily into delivering milk based on subscriptions and under Swiggy’s management the product offerings may be enlarged to add other daily needs and essentials too.
Furthermore Supr will be managed by the two original founders of the startup, Shreyas Nagdawane and Puneet Kumar, who have agreed to continue with their roles after selling their stakes to Swiggy. Accordingly Supr has already started functioning out of six cities, making over 100,000 deliveries per day. Maybe the company carried out a soft-launch of this service without much fanfare. Currently the cities being serviced by Supr include delhi-NCR, mumbai and Bengaluru.
Moreover the advantage Swiggy might gain with Supr is the network already created that goes beyond the metropolitan cities into the next tiers which can help it scale the business up rapidly. Further the emergence of large gated communities in cities comes handy to these companies since they save on delivery costs with a bunch of customers concentrated within one complex. Perhaps the overall profitability of this business will however depend largely on the per day/per household bill value, which is currently being quoted at around Rs 70 - Rs 90.
Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned? Reportedly Pawan Kalyan reckoned Bhimavaram as Jana Sena Party's fort and so he contested from here in the recent elections. Meanwhile Pawan fans and Jana Sena supporters worked day and night for the party. Many of them put their own money for the election campaign as they worship Pawan. Furthermore during the election campaign, Pawan stayed for couple of days in Bhimavaram which ignited the spirit in party cadre.
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain