According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan rebutted TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu's allegations in the legislative assembly on Thursday that the state government was mortgaging the interest of the state to Telangana over Kaleshwaram project. When speaking in the Assembly, the AP chief minister told the house that it was during Chandrababu Naidu's tenure as chief minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh that the Karnataka government had raised the height of the almatti dam, thereby impacting the river water share of Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore he posed a question as to what Chandrababu Naidu was doing then and he reminded Chandrababu Naidu and other members of the opposition party that this was also the case with Babli dam which Maharashtra built. Furthermore he pointed out Chandrababu's efforts to fight for Ap's share of water was hardly seen as anything productive.
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister also reminded TDP members including Chandrababu that close to 65% of Godavari flowed into Pranhita and Indirawati tributaries while Sabari in Andhra Pradesh got only 11%. Apparently YS jagan added that if both states could come to a cordial and harmonious understanding over sharing of water resources, people of both the states would benefit and he criticized Chandrababu Naidu for trying to politicise the issue needlessly.
Historic Bills in Andhra Pradesh Assembly, Jagan's Masterstroke Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy seems to be trying to attract the weaker sections and women in a big way. On Monday, the government introduced a bill giving 50% reservations to Backward Classes (BC), SC, ST and communities classes in nominated posts and state corporations, boards, societies, trusts and agricultural market yards.
- 10 Lakh For Every Family in KCR's Native Village
- Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?