The First Day of the Budget Session of the new government in Andhra Pradesh started as fierce as anyone could imagine. In the middle of a heated discussion, Chief Minister jagan Mohan Reddy had a slip of tongue and made body-shaming comments on former Minister and Tekkali TDP MLA Atcchannaidu losing his cool.
"Aa Manishi Aa Sizelo Unnadu Kani Burra Matram Peragaledu," said jagan directly hitting at the TDP leader. Ministers and MLAs of YSRCP erupted in laughter with jagan's comments. The Chief Minister is apparently upset when Atcchannaidu is continuously interrupting while he is speaking in the house in the position of Leader of the House.
jagan's comments have evoked huge laughter from the Ministers and MLAs of YSR Congress. After the episode, jagan lectured the assembly that everyone should learn to be humble as they grow up instead of getting carried away. On the other side, TDP severely objected to the unparliamentary words by the Leader of the House.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations