Fearing Vendetta Politics from BJP in the form of Income Tax raids, there is a beeline of several businessmen in Andhra Pradesh to the BJP. The trend started with business tycoon-turned-politicians Rajya Sabha members Sujana Chowdary and CM Ramesh who joined the BJP last month and it may not stop in the near future.
The MD of Vizag Profiles and the president of Tours and Travels Association has joined BJP in the presence of State President, Kanna Lakshminarayana the other day. Businessman N Eshwara Rao, who is a close aide of AP TDP president Kala Venkata Rao also joined the BJP in Srikakulam.
On the other side, BJP is publicly announcing that it will induct more members of the business community and is also trying to emerge as the main opposition in the state. On the other side, the party is focusing on membership drive that will continue till August end. The target is to have Twenty Five Lakh new Members in this drive.
Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain