Assembly constituencies are supposed to increase in AP and Telangana as per Re-organization Act 2014. Chandrababu Naidu and kcr gave many representations to then Union Home Minister rajnath singh on increase of Assembly segments in two Telugu States. State BJP leaders made a complaint to Rajnath and others that increase the Assembly segments useful for TDP and TRS but not for them. BJP withheld the decision without taking any decision and decided to conduct the General Election with existing Assembly segments in two states.
BJP Minister openly gave reply to TDP and TRS MPs when they raised question on delimitation in the house saying that increase the Assembly segments not possible and process would complete by 2026. Now, BJP is going to raise the issue again. As per buzz, Home Minister amit shah has passed orders to the authorities to complete the Delimitation process within year in two Telugu States. As per the act, Assembly segments will increase to 225 and 153 from existing 175 and 119 in AP and Telangana respectively.
Reportedly, BJP get more confidence after gaining 4 MP seats in Telangana and joining TDP leaders in BJP in AP. It seems that BJP seek to gain politically by completing Delimitation process. At the same time, BJP is in thought of conducting one election in the country by the end of the year 2022. There are million dollar questions how BJP would get benefit in Two States if it increased Assembly segments in two states.
FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases Chennai sources stated that Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said carrying a red cloth bag instead of the usual leather briefcase to present the Union Budget was an indication that the Narendra Modi government does not practice the culture of “exchanging suitcases”. Meanwhile on her maiden visit to Chennai after assuming office, she addressed members of the Nagarathar Chambers
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"