Assembly constituencies are supposed to increase in AP and Telangana as per Re-organization Act 2014. Chandrababu Naidu and kcr gave many representations to then Union Home Minister rajnath singh on increase of Assembly segments in two Telugu States. State BJP leaders made a complaint to Rajnath and others that increase the Assembly segments useful for TDP and TRS but not for them. BJP withheld the decision without taking any decision and decided to conduct the General Election with existing Assembly segments in two states.
BJP Minister openly gave reply to TDP and TRS MPs when they raised question on delimitation in the house saying that increase the Assembly segments not possible and process would complete by 2026. Now, BJP is going to raise the issue again. As per buzz, Home Minister amit shah has passed orders to the authorities to complete the Delimitation process within year in two Telugu States. As per the act, Assembly segments will increase to 225 and 153 from existing 175 and 119 in AP and Telangana respectively.
Reportedly, BJP get more confidence after gaining 4 MP seats in Telangana and joining TDP leaders in BJP in AP. It seems that BJP seek to gain politically by completing Delimitation process. At the same time, BJP is in thought of conducting one election in the country by the end of the year 2022. There are million dollar questions how BJP would get benefit in Two States if it increased Assembly segments in two states.
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo