The recent defeat in Andhra Pradesh elections seems to have not taught a lesson to the Senior leaders of TDP. The differences between them have come to the fore on Sunday with a sarcastic tweet made by the party's Vijayawada MP Kesineni nani against TDP MLC Buddha Venkanna who recently joined the social media has been actively tweeting.
Kesineni nani on Sunday in a direct reference to Buddha Venkanna tweeted that a person who couldn't garner four votes has got himself four posts. Not just that, a person who cannot read or write beyond a few words is actually tweeting, which is most unfortunate, he tweeted. Replying equally strong is Buddha who tweeted that what the TDP needed was someone who would fight for the party and the party's leader in the times of crisis.
A person who joins forces with the opposition parties was dangerous. The party doesn't need opportunistic people like you, it needs someone who could fight for Chandrababu like a soldier who is ready to lay down his life, he tweeted. This road fights of the seniors have become an embarrassment to the party high command which is already having to deal with the issues of holding the party together in the wake of the recent defeat.
Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati Reportedly VIP break darshan, which gives privileged access to those close to the powers that be, is soon going to be available even to devotees, with some conditions. Presently the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is contemplating linking a certain number of VIP break darshan tickets to donations made to the Srivani trust. Meanwhile the scheme, for which the modalities are being drawn up, is said to be the brain
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain