Reportedly Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Monday debated about the expenses of previous CM's foreign tours. Meanwhile the ruling party in the house, claimed that Chandrababu's international trips cost was Rs 39 crore of public money but they did not convert into investments for the state. Furthermore countering these statements, Chandrababu said, any CM in the country will go to places looking for investment opportunities.
Further not just CM, our PM too toured throughout the world. I wanted to make AP as a preferred destination. Our government had signed MoUs with several national and international companies worth Rs 16 Lakh crore and about 32 Lakh people might get employment. Already five lakh of them got jobs and under our government, we brought south Korean township to Anantapur. This is our credit."
Moreover in reply to Chandrababu's statements, Finance Minister Bugganna Rajendranath Reddy said, "We don't hear about Karnataka or Maharashtra CM's foreign tours. We did a lot about AP CM's trips in the last five years." Apparently the Kia Motors boss congratulated YS jagan on his victory in elections and then recalled his association with YSR back in 2007 when Han-Woo Park was leading the hyundai Motors R&D in hyderabad. YSR requested Han-Woo Park to invest in an automobile manufacturing unit in AP and the latter gave his word".
School prank turned tragic in AP Reportedly a prank by some students in a school in Andhra Pradesh to bully a Class 1 student, led to his tragic death, as he was locked up in a toilet for several hours. Meanwhile as per report the incident had taken place on August 17 at a government school in Punganur in the state's Chittoor district. Furthermore the boy was identified as 6 year old Harshavardhan.
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps
- 150 First Year Students forced to shave heads under the name of ragging
- Yamuna River breaches danger mark in Delhi
- P Chidambaram moves to Supreme Court after Bail gets rejected - CBI fails to mention provision of law says Chidambaram's Lawyer
- Why Trump had telephonic conversation between Modi & Imran Khan?
- ISRO made a spectacular achievement in its Moon Mission
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association