Reportedly saravana Bhavan hotels founder and murder case convict P Rajagopal's suffered from a heart attack late on Saturday, remains critical and is on ventilator support at present. P Rajagopal, who surrendered before the IV Magistrate court in Chennai on July 8, was admitted to Stanley Medical College hospital on the same day. Plagued by health issues, Rajagopal had, in fact, arrived at the court complex in an ambulance from Vijaya Hospital and was taken in a stretcher to the court. He then surrendered in the murder case as per the orders of the Supreme Court.
When speaking to TNM about Rajagopal's health condition, his advocate Muthukannaiyan said that Rajagopal already had a lot of health issues. "He is diabetic and already has a lot of problems. He can't really walk and his vision is not okay. His kidneys were also weak. We had admitted him in Vijaya hospital for this reason," he said.
Moreover Rajagopal's son has moved a habeas corpus petition before the Madras High Court pleading that his father be shifted to a private hospital for treatment. His lawyer made a special mention before a division bench of Justices MM Sundresh and M Nirmal Kumar. The TN government, represented by the additional public prosecutor, informed the court that he would get instructions from the government by Tuesday.
2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370 Earlier, Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi said that the way Article 370 has been scrapped is totally unconstitutional. The Congress general secretary said, "There are rules to be followed when such things are done. But here nothing is followed.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector