Tirumala sources stated that Chairman of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Trust Board YV Subba Reddy has issued orders to cancel the L1, L2 and L3 break darshans in Tirumala. When speaking to press persons on Tuesday, he said that alternative arrangements would be implemented from Monday to replace the 'break darshan'. Furthermore he also said that the authorities have been asked to look into the possibilities for reintroduction of the darshan system after the archana pooja, which was done earlier.
Reportedly the TTD Chairman said that existing darshan system, including VIP break would be thoroughly examined before coming out with an alternate arrangement which would address the interests of all sections of society. Reports added that he also informed that a TTD camp office has been set up in Tadepalli for the benefit of the devotees.
Moreover the Andhra Pradesh High Court on Monday heard a petition against the break darshans and VIP treatment in Tirumala and directed the TTD to submit details of L1, L2, L3 break darshans. Perhaps the standing counsel for the TTD explained that the Chairman of the Board YV Subba Reddy announced that they would soon cancel the break darshan system. The petitioner had requested the court to permanently withdraw VIP and break darshans at the Tirumala temple. The court directed the TTD standing counsel to file an affidavit and posted the case to Thursday.
Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests One good quality of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy that no one can deny is that irrespective of the results, he always believed in staying in the middle of the people. In the name of Padayatra, Jagan stayed between the people for around three years and finally came to Power. Even after coming to Power, Jagan is spending very little time for his family.
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways
- Jammu and Kashmir returns slowly to normalcy - Communication to be restored soon
- Congress never revoked Article 370 in the greed of vote bank: Amit Shah
- BJP MPs Son taken to Police Station for drunken driving
- Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Rajinikanth praised Modi government for abrogating Article 370