According to sources when responding to the backlash over the allotment of TTD Chairman Camp Office in Amaravati, TTD Chief YV Subba Reddy clarified that he had also requested the state government to set up an office for him in Amaravati as the TTD is building Venkateswara Temple, replica of famous Tirumala's Lord Balaji Temple, in the capital city Amaravati.
Furthermore Reddy said all he had requested was an office, but he said he hadn't asked for the Chairman Camp Office. Perhaps this is after a severe backlash from Opposition party and a section of media over the additional burden to be incurred to the government due to setting up of the Camp office and the arrangements for TTD Chairman Camp Office at Tadepalli are already underway. Further Subba Reddy has also announced the cancellation of L1, L2, L3 Darshan, the break Darshan for VIPs. He said the move is to accommodate the Darshan for common people. Apparently he said the new development will come into force once the software gets updated
When attacking TDP MLC Nara lokesh, YV Subba Reddy said neither he nor his leader YS jagan haven't come into politics in proxy way. He alleged Chandrababu Naidu and lokesh of entering into politics through "backdoor". Moreover Subba Reddy vowed not to touch a single penny of the Lord Balaji and said he would try to spend money from his own pocket to serve people.
Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month? According to sources the "Baddest Man on the Planet” former World champion boxer Mike Tyson made a startling revelation in a podcast interview about marijuana. Meanwhile the retired boxer has entered the cannabis business in California where smoking is legal and revealed that he smokes weed around $40,000, a month and the amount in Indian currency comes to Rs 28 lakh.
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards
- Telangana Revenue Department perceived as one of the most corrupt in the state
- 18 People Missing as Flood washes away more than 20 homes in Uttarkhand
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Karnataka received 279% more than normal rainfall
- 2 Ex-Military Officials, 3 Former IAS Officers go to Supreme Court regarding Article 370
- Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house?
- Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families