According to sources when responding to the backlash over the allotment of TTD Chairman Camp Office in Amaravati, TTD Chief YV Subba Reddy clarified that he had also requested the state government to set up an office for him in Amaravati as the TTD is building Venkateswara Temple, replica of famous Tirumala's Lord Balaji Temple, in the capital city Amaravati.
Furthermore Reddy said all he had requested was an office, but he said he hadn't asked for the Chairman Camp Office. Perhaps this is after a severe backlash from Opposition party and a section of media over the additional burden to be incurred to the government due to setting up of the Camp office and the arrangements for TTD Chairman Camp Office at Tadepalli are already underway. Further Subba Reddy has also announced the cancellation of L1, L2, L3 Darshan, the break Darshan for VIPs. He said the move is to accommodate the Darshan for common people. Apparently he said the new development will come into force once the software gets updated
When attacking TDP MLC Nara lokesh, YV Subba Reddy said neither he nor his leader YS jagan haven't come into politics in proxy way. He alleged Chandrababu Naidu and lokesh of entering into politics through "backdoor". Moreover Subba Reddy vowed not to touch a single penny of the Lord Balaji and said he would try to spend money from his own pocket to serve people.
Why Chandrababu Naidu asked to vacate house? Reportedly the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N Chandrababu Naidu has received a (flood alert) notice to vacate his residence owing to the possibility of the Krishna flooding upstream. Naidu and 38 others, who live on properties on the Krishna Riverbank at Undavalli and Thulluru villages, received the notices on Friday.
- Jagan Doing Everything With The Blessings of Modi and Shah?
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report