new zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on Tuesday joined international condemnation of US President Donald Trump’s xenophobic tweets about progressive Democrat congresswomen. Meanwhile Ardern, the charismatic young leader who has been hailed as “the anti-Trump” by US media, said she proudly celebrated her country’s diversity. “Usually I don’t get into other people’s politics, but it will be clear to most people that I completely and utterly disagree with him”.
Furthermore Trump on Sunday urged a group of four Democratic congresswomen of color three of them US-born to “go back” to the countries they came from, then renewed his attack on them a day later. He tweeted “If you’re not happy here, you can leave... This is about love for America, certain people hate our country”.
Moreover Ardern said New Zealanders welcomed diversity in the corridors of power. She said “We take the view that our parliament should be a representative place, it should look and feel like New Zealand, it should have a range of different cultures and ethnicities”. British Prime Minister Theresa May and Canadian leader Justin Trudeau have also condemned the tweets, while Democratic presidential candidates have labeled Trump racist.
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains