Prime Minister Narendra modi yesterday disapproved of ministers skipping parliament duty and asked for the names of absentees to be sent to him every evening. Meanwhile at a weekly meeting of the BJP parliamentary party, PM modi asked Parliamentary Affairs Minister Prahlad Joshi to regularly list ministers who had been absent despite being rostered for parliament.
Furthermore according to BJP leaders present at the meeting the Prime Minister advised his party's parliamentarians to "work beyond the sphere of politics. When stressing on the water crisis, PM modi reportedly asked lawmakers to sit with officials in their constituencies and discuss people's problems. PM modi reportedly counseled lawmakers "MPs must do some unique work in their constituencies, work with the local administration and participate in social work". Furthermore he also urged lawmakers to "work in mission mode" to tackle disease like tuberculosis and leprosy.
Previously the Prime Minister had berated party lawmakers for skipping parliament and at another parliamentary party meeting, he had expressed dismay over the conduct of lawmakers like veteran BJP leader Kailash Vijayvargiya's son akash Vijayvargiya, who assaulted an official with a cricket bat and later showed no remorse. Hence such people should be expelled from the party without exception, "no matter whose son".
Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change? Minister of Municipal Administration and Urban Development, Botcha Satyanarayana speaking to the media in Vishakapatnam had hinted about a change in the Capital from Amaravati. This has triggered speculations.
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA