Amaravathi sources stated that the Andhra Pradesh student community was very happy over Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy's recent announcement to extend the benefits of the Amma Vodi Scheme to Intermediate students. Meanwhile a large number of Intermediate students met the Chief Minister to express their heartfelt gratitude for this noble gesture at the Assembly premises in Amaravathi on Wednesday.
Furthermore they told him that the "jagan Anna" Amma Vodi scheme was beneficial to the children of the lower strata and minorities and would support their mothers in ensuring that their children get an education. Reportedly they also explained that many girls who had completed tenth class could not continue studies further and were pulled out from school by their parents, but through this scheme their parents were assured that their daughters could also continue their higher education without any issues.
Moreover the assurance was given as part of the Navaratnalu which was to encourage mothers to send their children to school by providing Rs. 15000 annually as a financial assistance. Previously the Amma Vodi Scheme was meant for supporting students till high school, however, YS jagan directed the education department officials to extend the scheme for intermediate education also.
President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir Reportedly the Unites States said India’s decision on Article 370 for the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter but has regional implications and President Donald Trump expects to hear from PM Narendra Modi when they meet on the margins of the upcoming G-7 meetings what he plans to do to reduce
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?
- From September 1 RBI allows e-mandates for recurring transactions
- Single use plastics be banned by Indian Railways from October 2
- Southern Railways plans to suspend Housekeeping Services in 86 Trains