hyderabad sources reported that the decision was taken at the state cabinet meeting, chaired by chief Minister kcr. Meanwhile the meeting, which ended Wednesday night, took the decision on increasing the pension to implement the poll promise of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Furthermore it is decided to increase the pension from Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,016 to old age people, widows, toddy workers, handloom workers, single women, filaria affected persons and people with AIDS.
Further the pension for the differently abled and aged artistes has been increased from Rs 1,500 to Rs 3,016 and this will be implemented from June and the hike in pension would cost the state exchequer Rs 12,000 crore per year. Reportedly the state government will bear Rs 11,800 crores while the Centre will spend Rs 200 crore. The documents relating to increased pension amounts will be distributed among beneficiaries in all Assembly constituencies from July 20. Ministers, MPs, MLAs, MLCs, Zilla Parishad chairpersons will participate in the program.
Moreover the cabinet has also decided to reduce the old age pension scheme eligibility age from 65 to 57 years in tune with the promise made in TRS election manifesto. Perhaps the cabinet has instructed the officials concerned to prepare the list of persons of 57 years of age. Apparently the cabinet gave approval to the draft of new Municipal Bill. The CM will introduce the draft bill in the Legislative Assembly on Thursday, where both the Houses will debate and pass the bill.
Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA Accordingly a year after launching its first India store in Hyderabad, IKEA has launched its online store in Mumbai, offering residents across all locations in the city over 7,500, ranging from home furnishing solutions to electronics and more. Meanwhile the online store will offer 1000 products priced below Rs 200. All the prices are the same across India, both in offline store and online. Furthermore deliveries can be arranged to most locations in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai within a lead
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Kerala Floods wreak havoc as 2 villages buried due to landslides and more than a 100 lives were lost