The Budget Session of Andhra Pradesh Assembly is in progress and Leader of Opposition, Chandrababu Naidu is almost doing a one-man show in the Assembly without minimum support from the rest of the leaders. Except for Ex-Minister K Atchannaidu, we can see no other MLAs of Telugu Desam in the assembly fighting the government.
Former Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao has not opened his mouth against the government till date. We are told that the leaders feel it is too risky to attack the government just for the sake of Chandrababu Naidu and risk their business interests. Most of them fear cases and vendetta politics by the government.
The MLAs would have been fighting the government if they have got assurance about the future of Telugu Desam but with Chandrababu Naidu will be little older for the next elections and his heir, lokesh still needs loads of training for political survival. TDP high command is very worried about this development.
Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders? BJP State Leaders are being extremely critical of the State Government almost on par with the Opposition Party, TDP. YSR Congress is maintaining restraint so as to maintain good relations with the Center. Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy along with Ajeya Kallam, principal advisor to the chief minister and other officials went to Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) today
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody
- Amazon plans to take on Swiggy & Zomato
- Will there be connectivity between Bengaluru Airport and Suburban Rail?
- A video showed man calmly walking over to SpiceJet plane and inspect it
- Has anyone spotted Prabhas & Anushka these 2 years anywhere?
- Closed door consultations on Kashmir by UN Security Council
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- Who is the culprit behind sending Industrial Chemicals to KCR, KTR & others in Hyderabad?
- Do Pawan Kalyan has idea of merging Janasena with any other Parties?