Journalist swetha Reddy, actress gayatri Gupta and producer K Jagadishwar Reddy who are fighting legal cases against Bigg Boss 3 have held a protest at delhi's Jantar Mantar against the show this morning. They said to the media that they are able to highlight their case at National Level with this protest.
Earlier in the day, both swetha Reddy and gayatri filed a complaint with National Commission for women about the alleged casting couch. They demanded that the Big Boss program should be banned in all formats across the country. The Bigg Boss Telugu season three is scheduled to begin on July 21 on MAA TV.
As many as 15 contestants will be participating in the show that lasts for 100 days. King Nagarjuna is hosting the third season while ntr and nani were the hosts for the Previous Seasons. On the other side, the organizers are hopeful that the show will go interrupted despite these controversies.
IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement! Last week Chita Sridhar took award for best construction of Polavaram works in 2019 for Navayuga Engineering Company Limited (NECL) when IT raids take place on its counterpart Megha Engineering & Infrastructures Ltd.
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?