The discussion in the AP Assembly has occurred like never before and never again. YSRCP is targeting CBN in any issue they discussed in the house. Party show it’s masculine mouth power on TDP and CBN. Party leader’s emotions and feelings show how much grudge they have on CBN. In yesterday discussion, YSRCP leaders have questioned on integrity of 40 years of CBN political history. Can any four members follow CBN as Role Model?
There is limit in criticizing the opposition in the house. It seems that YSRCP was already crossed it’s limits in attacking the CBN. They are in thought that time is there for elections and people can ignore all their verbal attacks on CBN. Microsoft CEO satya Nadella himself praised CBN for brought IT revolution in AP. If you see the Hitech-City, Microsoft and Mind Space in Telangana and Pattiseema and temporary Secretariat in Amaravathi people always remember CBN works. 106 and Arogyasri remember YSR.
People would remember the leader on their works not on decades of their service in politics. The same question is applicable to YSR and YS jagan. They are attacked with all corruption charges. jagan himself declared 31 cases in his affidavit in nomination papers. He spent 16 months in jail on allegations against him. What YSRCP leaders gave reply when anybody asked jagan has role model for the people? World Bank and ADB were dropped from Amaravathi after came to know jagan’s reputation. People have ignored him in 2014 and accepted in 2019 elections. People will remember always leaders efforts whether it is positive or negative.
Botsa and Anil Kumar Yadav To Be Removed from Jagan's Cabinet Ruling Party of Andhra Pradesh, YSR Congress did not even complete 100 days in Power but is facing all sorts of troubles with various controversies and issues. Jagan went on a Personal Trip to the United States for a week and his ministers did a complete mess back home.
- Jagan Planning To Have Four Capitals for AP
- Will Housekeeping services be continued in Southern Railway Trains?
- Case Filed on Former Speaker Kodela in Furniture Robbery Case
- Chandrababu's First Delhi Trip After Election Defeat
- Youngsters with smart phones can register themselves as damage assessment volunteers for Kerala flood relief
- Airtel bundled various other offers including subscriptions to OTT platforms
- Why trains cancelled between Bengaluru and Mangaluru and few in Kerala?
- Rathnakar, new representative to AP Govt for North America
- Does Govt force Village Volunteers to give up studies?
- TDP Do Not Need Junior NTR: Balayya's Chinnalludu
- PM Modi to Skip Arun Jaitley's Final Rites
- CM Jagan Takes Another Sensational Cost-Cutting Decision
- Jagan To Continue Legal Battle on Polavaram Tenders
- BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore