The discussion in the AP Assembly has occurred like never before and never again. YSRCP is targeting CBN in any issue they discussed in the house. Party show it’s masculine mouth power on TDP and CBN. Party leader’s emotions and feelings show how much grudge they have on CBN. In yesterday discussion, YSRCP leaders have questioned on integrity of 40 years of CBN political history. Can any four members follow CBN as Role Model?
There is limit in criticizing the opposition in the house. It seems that YSRCP was already crossed it’s limits in attacking the CBN. They are in thought that time is there for elections and people can ignore all their verbal attacks on CBN. Microsoft CEO satya Nadella himself praised CBN for brought IT revolution in AP. If you see the Hitech-City, Microsoft and Mind Space in Telangana and Pattiseema and temporary Secretariat in Amaravathi people always remember CBN works. 106 and Arogyasri remember YSR.
People would remember the leader on their works not on decades of their service in politics. The same question is applicable to YSR and YS jagan. They are attacked with all corruption charges. jagan himself declared 31 cases in his affidavit in nomination papers. He spent 16 months in jail on allegations against him. What YSRCP leaders gave reply when anybody asked jagan has role model for the people? World Bank and ADB were dropped from Amaravathi after came to know jagan’s reputation. People have ignored him in 2014 and accepted in 2019 elections. People will remember always leaders efforts whether it is positive or negative.
75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today New Delhi sources stated that on the 75th birth anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi on Tuesday, top Congress leaders, including party President Sonia Gandhi, former prime minister Manmohan Singh, and former president Pranab Mukherjee, paid homage to the former Prime Minister. Meanwhile at a prayer meeting organized at 'Veer Bhumi', the memorial of Rajiv Gandhi, former Congress chief
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead
- IAF helicopter rescued two men stranded on a pier of a bridge being constructed over Tawi River
- Hike in price of Aavin Milk by Tamilnadu Govt
- Kerala Floods wreak havoc as 2 villages buried due to landslides and more than a 100 lives were lost
- Coffee Day announced its debt after sale of Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru
- PM Modi to Bhutanese students ' World today offers more opportunities than ever before"