Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has proudly announced that the State government was able to fill up 1,33,494 permanent jobs and in total, they planned to fill up another 4.01 lakh jobs which is a record of sorts in the Telugu states, the Chief Minister tweeted this morning.
jagan had announced that this move will bring a revolutionary change in the way administration at the grass root level by constituting Village Secretariats and appointing Village Volunteers. The State Government has started appointing village volunteers to ensure corruption-free delivery of welfare schemes.
Under this plan, as many as four lakh youths would be provided with government jobs. Each village volunteer would have to take care of delivering welfare schemes to 50 households for a monthly salary of Rs 5,000. A committee was formed to finalize the recruitment process and examine the establishment of village secretariat system.
BIG BREAKING: Former Union Minister Arun Jaitley passes away at AIIMS Former union finance minister Arun Jaitley has passed away today at 12:07 following health issues. The health of former finance minister Arun Jaitley, who had been admitted in AIIMS had deteriorated yesterday. Arun Jaitley had been rushed to All India Institute of Medical Sciences on August 9 following breath issues and he was on life support.
- Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation