Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy has proudly announced that the State government was able to fill up 1,33,494 permanent jobs and in total, they planned to fill up another 4.01 lakh jobs which is a record of sorts in the Telugu states, the Chief Minister tweeted this morning.
jagan had announced that this move will bring a revolutionary change in the way administration at the grass root level by constituting Village Secretariats and appointing Village Volunteers. The State Government has started appointing village volunteers to ensure corruption-free delivery of welfare schemes.
Under this plan, as many as four lakh youths would be provided with government jobs. Each village volunteer would have to take care of delivering welfare schemes to 50 households for a monthly salary of Rs 5,000. A committee was formed to finalize the recruitment process and examine the establishment of village secretariat system.
Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy adamantly went about the Reverse Tendering of the Projects even though the Central Government and others tried to apply brakes. But Jagan proved to be correct as Reverse Tendering is yielding savings. The latest is that 62.1 Crore of public money was saved on the Veligonda irrigation project tunnel-2 work.
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram