Reportedly the railways has announced that the MEMU train between Mysuru and Bengaluru will now run six days a week (Monday-Saturday). Meanwhile the train was introduced at the start of the year and was greeted with much fanfare among the passengers. Perhaps before this the train was running four days a week every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Furthermore this new schedule will start from July 27 with an inaugural special train with revised timings. Presently the Bengaluru-Mysuru train leaves at 5:20 pm instead of 7:50 pm and reaches at 8:20 pm instead of 10 pm, perhaps similarly, the Mysuru-Bengaluru train will leave Mysuru at 8:30 pm instead of 11.05 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 11:20 pm instead of 01:50 am.
Moreover the train is a boon to people living in Mandya, Maddur, Channapatna and other parts of the stretch as well who regularly travel to either of the two cities. Hence this will also help those living in Mysuru Road suburbs of Nayandahalli, Kengeri and Hejjala in Bengaluru as well. Apparently at a flat fare of Rs 30 per passenger, one can reach Mysuru from Bengaluru’s Majestic in just short of three hours. The return journey will take a little less than four hours at a top speed up to 110km/hr for the whole journey.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai