Reportedly the railways has announced that the MEMU train between Mysuru and Bengaluru will now run six days a week (Monday-Saturday). Meanwhile the train was introduced at the start of the year and was greeted with much fanfare among the passengers. Perhaps before this the train was running four days a week every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Furthermore this new schedule will start from July 27 with an inaugural special train with revised timings. Presently the Bengaluru-Mysuru train leaves at 5:20 pm instead of 7:50 pm and reaches at 8:20 pm instead of 10 pm, perhaps similarly, the Mysuru-Bengaluru train will leave Mysuru at 8:30 pm instead of 11.05 pm and arrive at Bengaluru at 11:20 pm instead of 01:50 am.
Moreover the train is a boon to people living in Mandya, Maddur, Channapatna and other parts of the stretch as well who regularly travel to either of the two cities. Hence this will also help those living in Mysuru Road suburbs of Nayandahalli, Kengeri and Hejjala in Bengaluru as well. Apparently at a flat fare of Rs 30 per passenger, one can reach Mysuru from Bengaluru’s Majestic in just short of three hours. The return journey will take a little less than four hours at a top speed up to 110km/hr for the whole journey.
Air India defaulted on payments to oil retailers to tune of Rs 4,500 Crore As per report national carrier Air India is going through a hard time as several oil companies have snapped fuel supplies to the airline, citing pending dues close to Rs 4,500 crore. Meanwhile senior officials told news agency that the airline has not cleared fuel dues for 200 days or close to 7 months.
- CTF demands corridor to transport Apples from Kashmir to Jammu
- Trump ready to meditate or do something to resolve Kashmir issue
- Women's workload doubled after floods in Kerala
- Heavy Rain warning issued to AP for next 48 hours
- Nellore to get Aluminum Alloy Development facility
- International outcry prompted Norway and Germany to halt donations to Brazil's Amazon fund
- First look picture of Moon sent by Chandrayaan 2: ISRO
- Vijaya Sai Reddy Complaints to Modi About BJP State Leaders?
- Jagan's New Adviser Draws Controversy
- Tirupati Christian Tickets Controversy Around TDP's Neck Now
- President Trump likely to hear from PM Modi about plans for human rights in Kashmir
- What is the reality behind owning a home in Kashmir valley?
- Do you know where Worlds most unhealthy food from is?
- Jet Airways may go into liquidation
- P Chidambaram sent to 4 Days CBI custody