hyderabad sources reported that Congress activists, including women, staged a protest here Saturday against the detention of party leader priyanka Gandhi Vadra in Uttar Pradesh on July 19 when she insisted on going to Sonbhadra where 10 people were gunned down this week. Meanwhile the activists, led by its Telananga unit president M Anil Kumar Yadav, burnt an effigy of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath outside Gandhi Bhavan in the city, the party's headquarters in Telangana.
Furthermore they raised slogans against Adityanath, Prime Minister Narendra modi and the BJP. Reportedly AICC in charge of party affairs in Telangana R C Khuntia alleged that the "arrest" of priyanka Gandhi Vadra is undemocratic. Reportedly Adityanath is ruling UP like a "dictator", he alleged, adding that people would teach the BJP regime a lesson.
Moreover the standoff between Gandhi and the Uttar Pradesh government ended Saturday, a day after she was detained Gandhi headed back to delhi after a meeting with some Sonbhadra villagers who travelled to the Mirzapur guesthouse where she had stayed overnight, refusing an offer from local administration to furnish a personal bond and leave. Apparently ten people, all Gond tribals, were shot dead Wednesday when a village headman, Yagya Dutt, and his supporters allegedly opened fire in an attempt to take possession of a piece of land in Ubbha village in Sonbhadra's Ghorawal area.
Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man Indian origin human rights lawyer and Sikh leader would emerge as a kingmaker in Canadian parliament as Current government of Justin Trudeau fails to get a majority in 338-seat house of common in the country. They fell short of 20 seats. Liberal Party headed by Justin Trudeau fell short of majority in Canadian parliament, Indian born Sikh leader Jagmeet Singh's party New Democratic party which came fourth in results is likely to support the party to form the government. Singh who is 40 years
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?