The three-stage GSLV Mk-III rocket successfully went through all the three stages and successfully injected Chandrayaan-2 into a lower Earth orbit shortly after launch. The mission comes 11 years after ISRO's successful first lunar mission Chandrayaan 1. The earlier mission made history by making more than 3,400 orbits around the moon and was operational for 312 days till August 29, 2009.
Chandrayaan-2's success will make india the fourth country after the US, russia, and china to pull off a soft landing on the moon. ISRO's budget is less than 20 times that of USA's NASA. The success of the mission would be a giant boost for india's space plans.
This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates Reportedly many vehicle owners use 'police', 'press', 'judge', or 'MLA' stickers to avoid paying traffic tickets or parking charges but what a resident of Hyderabad has done simply left the police stunned. Meanwhile the car owner displayed 'AP CM Jagan', not as a sticker but as permanent iron plates in place of the number plates in the front and rear part of his vehicle. This was detected during a routine checking of vehicles by the traffic police in Jedimetla in Hyderabad on October 19 and the
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK