According to sources three Telugu Desam Party MLAs have been suspended from the Assembly for the ongoing budget session. Atchannaidu, Nimmala Ramanaidu and Gorantla Butchaiah Chowdary have been suspended under the sub-rule 2 of Rule 340 by Deputy Speaker Kona Raghupathi who was chairing the house in the absence of Speaker Tammineni Sitaram. Meanwhile Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath had proposed for the suspension of the three MLAs for proper functioning of the house and to keep the house in the order.
Furthermore it all began during question hour when TDP MLA Nimmala Ramanaidu had demanded the ruling party to clarify on its electoral promise to grant pension to SC, ST, BC women starting from 45 years of age. When responding to this, Panchayat raj Minister Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy had clarified that such promise was not made by YCP and confirmed that their party manifesto also didn't had such promise.
Apparently during this, CM jagan had intervened and played a video of his speech during elections and when responding to this, TDP MLAs have requested Speaker to permit them to show their videos in the house. Moreover with this, TDP MLAs resorted to protest seeking permission to show their videos. Perhaps this led to ruckus in the house and finally, Finance Minister Buggana proposed to Speaker to suspend the three MLAs to which Speaker Kona Raghupathi accepted.
Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader The Boat Accident in Godavari River earlier this week is a major tragedy in the new government. So far, the Government has managed to recover 34 dead bodies and the bodies of 17 others are yet to be recovered. The Boat Royal Vasishta is owned by a person called Kodigudla Venkata Ramana.
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents