Presently Amazon is planning to launch online food delivery service in india to take on domestic food delivery services such as Swiggy and Zomato. Meanwhile the company is expected to launch its food delivery service in india ahead of the festive season which starts in September this year.
Reportedly the Seattle based tech giant is working with Catamaran, a company founded by Infosys founder Narayana Murthy to launch its online food delivery service in the country. People close to the matter told the new agency that the company has begun hiring staff for the new operation. Furthermore a separate report by business Standard indicates that the company is in the initial phase of talks to buy UberEats, a food delivery app by Uber Technologies that was launched in india back in 2017.
Moreover the company, as per the report, is keen on entering food delivery business and adds it to the list of services offered as a part of its Prime membership plan in the country. Apparently the tech giant believes that an online food delivery service would enable people come to its platform more frequently than electronics, groceries or even fashion accessories and so, addition of the food delivery service to the Prime membership plan, which has logged more than 10 million users, will not only boost the total number of users but also the daily transactions. Presently Amazon is eyeing to launch Amazon Restaurants in india in a bid to boost its attract more customers and boost its user count.
Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India? Islamabad sources made a statement that Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan on Wednesday said there is no chance of talks with India and Pakistan on Kashmir until the 'curfew' is lifted. Khan said "There is no chance of talks with India on Kashmir until the curfew is lifted". Meanwhile India has maintained that there is no curfew in Jammu and Kashmir, which became a Union Territory after the abrogation
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24