According to sources in a first major initiative by the new government of Andhra Pradesh to attract foreign investments to the state, CM YS jagan Mohan Reddy has decided to hold a major International Investment Summit in the state eyeing to create more employment opportunities to locals. Meanwhile this is a welcome move by jagan following the passing of crucial bill of 75% reservation to locals in jobs in all formats of industries, private firms, companies that are coming up in the new state.
Reportedly AP International investment summit is being held in association with the Ministry of External Affairs and it is going to be held on August 9 in Amaravati. Furthermore it is learnt that representatives from more than 30 countries are expected to participate in the summit. Further the international investment summit is going to be held in two phases. Apparently in the first phase, CM jagan will meet the ambassadors and consulate generals from different countries and in the second phase, he would hold individual meetings with the representatives of different countries and likely to discuss on the proposed investments.
Moreover it can be noted that a day before the international meet, CM Jaganmohan Reddy will be unveiling the Kia Motors first car in india at the company's manufacturing unit at Penukonda in Anantapur. Perhaps south korea-based Kia Motors had signed a memorandum of understanding with then TDP-led AP government in April 2017 for setting up the car manufacturing plant with an investment of USD 1.1 billion on a 536-acre site at Penukonda in Anantapur to produce three lakh cars a year.
KCR and Jagan had fruitful meeting on linking Godavari and Krishna Two Telugu states chief ministers had a good discussion on river linking issue, they emphasized on how and from where to transfer Godavari waters to Krishna river. Telangana chief minister k. Chandrasekhar Rao and his counterpart Y S Jaganmohan reddy on Monday took a decision to link Godavari and Krishna rivers with the least land acquisition.
- Trump & Modi had Selfie with this 13 year old boy
- Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?