If Kanna lakshmi Narayana or Purandreshwari criticized YSRCP government no one can take it seriously. sunil Deodhar, National Secretary of BJP and in-charge for Andhra Pradesh made a statement against YSRCP government’s reverse tenders of Polavaram. He fined fault on cancellation of existing contract and calling for reverse tenders to Polavaram. If there is any corruption found in the project, Polavaram Project Authority have right to take action. He said that jagan government is doing the mistake.
Soon after jagan came to power on May 30th, YSRCP Govt took decision on reviewing of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA). Power Generating companies, NTPC and Central Power Energy Commission warned jagan government not to do this and supported the CBN govt’s decision in making agreements with Power Companies. Even CRISIL and others have objected jagan government decision on reviewing PPAs and Power Generation Cos has proceeded legally. National Financial companies and Banks withdraw one after another from AP. This definitely damaged reputation of india worldwide.
Amid of all the above, jagan is going to meet Prime Minister Narendra modi tomorrow. It seems that there is importance to sunil Deodhar statement. Reportedly, all these issues would come to the discussion with modi and amit shah. Tomorrow meeting might be politically warning to jagan Government. Polavaram Reverse tenders, review of PPAs and providing 75% reservations to local would come for discussion in meeting with modi and amit shah.
Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House CRDA has issued provisional notices to 24 unauthorized constructions that are located along Krishna River and are violating the norms. Demolition notices were issued to five buildings including the rented residence of Former Chief Minister, Chandrababu Naidu.
- Vizag MLAs gave clear SAND picture to Vijayasai Reddy!
- This Former Hyderabad HC Judge seen harassing his Daughter-in Law
- 659 Crore Savings from Polavaram Reverse Tendering
- Girls speak up, bring abusers to book after SHE Team drive
- Chinmayanand Case came for hearing to Allahabad HC
- Hyderabad Teenage guy drive Zoomcar, killed 2
- KT Rama Rao, Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka in war of words over ITIR
- Telangana HC chief justices initiative to work on holidays: Two benches to hear criminal matters
- Telangana: 1st ever Saturday court to dispose of criminal cases
- Narendra Modi addressed 50,000 Indian-Americans in Houston
- Huzurnagar byelection: High-stakes battle for Congress and TRS
- Sonia Gandhi & Manmohan Singh visited Tihar Jail to see P Chidambaram
- Land acquisition for Salur bypass speeded up
- Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar