YS jagan has formed 3 Sub-Committees on corruption on CBN during the period 2014 to 2019. The Sub-Committees were formed on June 27th with deadline of 6 weeks to submit their report. Total 50 member team was delegated 30 different aspects during the CBN era. jagan’s time limit is completed. What three Sub-Committees found in the given aspects and what is there in their report?
jagan has conducted regular review meetings with IAS officers and request them to find out any corruption activities done by CBN. Mainly, YSRCP Govt suspects corruption in land dealings in and around Capital region. Cabinet Sub Committee also formed with Buggana, Peddireddy, Anil Kumar Yadav and Kanna Babu. MPs vijay Sai Reddy, Midhun Reddy and prabhakar Reddy are Special Invitees on Sub Committees.
Deadline is over. There is no news on extension of the deadline for Sub-Committees to submit their report. What jagan will do if the Sub-Committees didn’t found anything on CBN Corruption? Even if they detect TDP will proceed legally against the reports. It seems that jagan is wasting the time of the IAS Officers instead of using them for government development works.
Sub-Committee – I
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) L. Narayana Reddy and ISN Raju
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on Irrigation Project works.
Sub-Committee –I I
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) Subbaraya Sarma, Abdul Basheer and Retd. Genco Director Adi Sheshu
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on CRDA, Rural Water Supply and Urban Development works.
Sub-Committee – III
Members: Retired Engineer-in-Chief (ENC) Peter and P. Surya Prakash
Deal with on: To find out irregularities on R&D and Temporary & Permanent development works done under CRDA.
Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops" New Delhi sources stated that Congress leader Kapil Sibal today quoted Abhijit Banerjee, Economics Nobel winner, to take a swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the state of the county's economy. Meanwhile Mr. Banerjee who won Nobel with Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer, said that the Indian economy is "doing very badly" even as the government is increasingly recognizing that there is a problem.
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370
- P Chidambaram says GST is main cause of economic slow down
- If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan