New delhi sources reported that Congress leader rahul Gandhi has responded to Jammu and Kashmir Governor satya Pal Malik's invite to the valley to observe the ground situation. Former Congress President rahul Gandhi said on Twitter "Dear Governor Malik, A delegation of opposition leaders & I will take you up on your gracious invitation to visit J&K and Ladakh. We won't need an aircraft but please ensure us the freedom to travel & meet the people, mainstream leaders and our soldiers stationed over there”.
Meanwhile as per latest report rahul Gandhi's response came a day after J&K Governor satya Pal Malik had asked rahul Gandhi to fly down to the valley and observe the situation himself after the latter claimed that there were instances of violence in Jammu and Kashmir following the abrogation of Article 370. Furthermore "I have invited rahul Gandhi to come here. I will send you a plane, to observe (the situation) and then speak up. You are a responsible person and you should not speak like this".
Moreover in response to satya Pal Malik's invite to rahul Gandhi, Senior Congress leader shashi tharoor too urged J&K Governor satya Pal Malik to invite an all-party delegation to the Valley to review the ground situation in the state.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps