Our readers are aware that a case was registered against Janasena's One and Only MLA Rapaka Varaprasad at Malikipuram Police Station. A supporter of the MLA was arrested by the police on grounds of playing cards. The MLA had a run-in with the local Sub-Inspector, Rama Rao to get him released but the latter did not budge.
Police allege that the MLA instigated the MLA to attack the Police Station saying them that the Police have abused him. They vandalized the Police Station and broke the window panes. The Police have gone to the MLA's house this morning to take him into custody but the MLA is not available there. Finally, with arrest looking imminent, the MLA surrendered himself in the Station. Rapaka will be produced in the Court in a little while from now.
What is more surprising is that Janasena President pawan kalyan has come in support of this Rowdy act. "Why did the Government did not arrest YSR Congress MLA (Kotamreddy sridhar Reddy) who attacked a journalist? I urge Janasena workers and leaders to stay calm. If the situation goes out of the hand, I will come myself," pawan kalyan said.
Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar warned anti-social elements of taking advantage of the upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations and indulge in extortion. Meanwhile he said such anti-social elements will be firmly dealt with under law. Ganesh Chathurthi festivities will commence in the twin cities on September 2 and go on till September 12.
- What did Saudi Crown Prince spoke to Imran Khan about Kashmir issue?
- Priyanka Gandhi speaks up in support of Chidambaram
- Vietnamese Bikini Airline comes to India from December - Ticket prices from Rs.9
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- Chidambaram's anticipatory bail to be reviewed by SC on Friday
- School prank turned tragic in AP
- Usha Financial Services accelerating 25 fintechs in India to boost digital lending
- SC Judge refers Chidambaram case to CJI - No relief to Chidambaram!
- Why Pawan investing Crores in a Bungalow than on something?
- Kerala Doctors warns people of Fungal Infections after floods
- Facebook and Twitter shuts state backed Chinese accounts
- Chidambaram faces prosecution on Indrani and Peter Statements
- Ola hits milestone of 10,000 destinations last weekend with an interesting customer report
- GAIL plans for expansion of Pipelines & City Gas Network
- 1,000 Indian restaurants decided to pull out of membership and restaurant reservation apps