According to sources actor cum politician rajinikanth reiterated his stand on the abrogation of Article 35A and Article 370 issue on Wednesday and stated that Prime Minister Narendra modi and Home Minister amit shah accomplished the feat with diplomacy. When speaking to reporters in Chennai on Wednesday, rajinikanth elaborated on why he had called the Prime Minister Narendra modi and Union Home Minister amit shah duo as krishna and Arjuna. He explained “They handled the Kashmir issue with diplomacy. When I said krishna and Arjuna, I meant one person plans the operation and the other person executes it”.
Furthermore emphasizing that Kashmir issue is important since it is about the security of the country, the superstar said, “Kashmir is like the homeland for terrorists, which they are using to infiltrate into the country. It is like the gateway to india. To first bring in [prohibitory orders under section] 144, then put those who might create issues inside (under house arrest), to pass the bill in the Rajya Sabha first since they don’t have a majority there and then bring it to Parliament (Lok Sabha) this is a fantastic strategy.”
Moreover rajinikanth was speaking at a book launch event attended by the Vice President of india Venkaiah Naidu and amit shah among others. Perhaps this is the second time within one week that rajinikanth has come out in support of the abrogation of Article 370 and Article 35A and in Tamilnadu, the ruling party AIADMK has welcomed the move while the opposition party DMK has slammed the decision.
Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia Zakir Naik was interrogated by the police for his remarks against Malaysian Hindus and now he has been banned from giving public speeches and Islamic preachings anywhere in Malaysia. The Malaysian Police who interrogated and questioned him revealed that the decision was taken in the interest of National security.
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government
- Rahul Gandhi remembered Rajiv Gandhi's Achievement in IT & Telecom industry
- Shah defended the law criminalizing triple talaq, saying it is going to benefit Muslims
- A Make or Break Operation for Chandraayan 2
- Heavy rains lashed northern parts, leaving at least 28 people dead