Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao hoisted the National Flag this morning at the Golconda Fort this morning on the occasion of Independence Day. After that, kcr's speech given from the ramparts of historic Golconda Fort shocked many as the Chief Minister made a massive false claim on implementing some of his promised schemes by his government.
kcr claimed that his government has implemented a Rs 1 lakh crop loan waiver scheme for farmers as promised during polls. This is a blatant lie because the promise has been pending for nine months in kcr's Second Term. As a result, farmers in Telangana could not get fresh crop loans in ongoing Kharif season so far.
Banks even deducted Rythu Bandhu amount of Rs 500 crore credited by the state government in the bank accounts of farmers without any notice and adjusted the deducted amount towards payment of arrears on their own. In his speech, kcr also claimed that his government completed Mission Bhagiratha and all households in Telangana were receiving Mission Bhagiratha water in their homes through taps. The fact remains that not even 50 percent of the villages were covered so far
Delhi HC dismissed anticipatory bail plea of P Chidambaram in corruption and money laundering cases Reportedly the Delhi High Court has rejected former Union finance minister P Chidambaram's anticipatory plea for protection from arrest in the INX Media case. Meanwhile Chidambaram’s lawyers on Tuesday asked for three-day stay and interim protection from arrest with both the CBI and the Enforcement Directorate (ED) opposing his plea saying the Congress leader was required for custodial interrogation.
- ISRO made a spectacular achievement in its Moon Mission
- Indefinite strike from August 21 by TN Private Water Tankers Association
- Donald Trump said his administration was "doing very well with China"
- Zakir Naik banned from Preaching Islam in Malaysia
- Zomato partnered with FarEye, fastest growing digital logistics companies
- Two weeks extended to CBI to investigate Unnao Accident probe by SC
- Hyderabad Police Commissioner plans for Celebration of Ganesh Chathurthi festival
- KTR angry on BJPs work ethics
- Mumbai will soon see a Multichannel offer through IKEA
- Botcha Satyanarayana Hints At Capital Change?
- Distress Sale Begins in Amaravati With Jagan's Silence
- AP Government Fires on TDP Social Media Bad Propaganda
- Why Jayalalitha's Niece wants her party to merge with AIADMK?
- 75th Birth Anniversary of Rajiv Gandhi celebrated at his Memorial today
- Priyanka Gandhi lashes out Modi Government