Reportedly this has been disclosed through a filing the bank has made with the stock exchanges and the company said in a regulatory filing that “Pursuant to the applicable provisions of the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015 we advise that the Executive Committee of Central Board of the Bank at its meeting held today has given in-principle approval to explore the possibility of diluting SBI’s stake in SBI Cards & Payment Services Private Limited, a subsidiary company through IPO route at an opportune time, subject to the approval of RBI and other regulatory agencies in this regard".
Meanwhile the credit subsidiary of SBI is a joint venture between State Bank of india and Carlyle Group and the shareholding with the two entities is in the ratio of 74%:26%. Furthermore this is the stake that SBI will now offer to the public through the IPO and the bank had already obtained the clearance from the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for the merger of the company which cleared the way for the IPO.
Moreover the other significant aspect of SBI Cards is that a substantial part of the users of their credit cards are from outside of the top 10 cities. Furthermore the penetration into the tier 2 and 3 towns has ensured that the growth recorded in the number of value of transactions from these non-metropolitan areas is as high as 60 to 70% year on year and there are delinquencies as any credit product would encounter but it remains below 2.5% according to the company.
Trump & Modi had Selfie with this 13 year old boy As per report 13 year old Satvik Hegde was standing at the end of a line of children dressed in Indian garb as two of the biggest leaders in the world US President Donald Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi walk past them. Meanwhile as they reach the end of the line, young Satvik, dressed in all white, boldly steps forward. A mobile phone in his hand, he asks the two leaders for a selfie.
- Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House