In a meeting of the leaders with Vijayawada Parliament limits, Janasena President pawan kalyan has revealed that a major party is trying to pressurize him to merge the party. But he added that he has no such plan. "Even if they put a gun on my head, I will not merge Janasena Party into any other party," pawan kalyan emotionally said.
Even though he did not mention, it is clear that he is indicating at BJP. The Saffron Party buoyed by the success in the recent General Elections is keen on expanding its base in Andhra Pradesh where it just managed 0.85% Vote Share. This is less than what NOTA got. The party could not manage the deposit in a single seat. Even the Senior Leaders like Kanna Lakshminarayana, Manikyala Rao, and Purandeshwari could not get back their deposit.
Janasena Party just won one seat in the recent elections with pawan kalyan himself losing from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka. This has come as a shock to the party supporters. 120 of the party candidates lost their deposits in 137 constituencies it has contested. So, BJP is pressurizing pawan kalyan to merge the party.
Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result? Huzurnagar bye-election and RTC strike make TRS cadre unhappy and inconvenience to the government. KCR’s campaign for Huzurnagar election was cancelled because of unexpected downpour in Nalgonda district.
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved