Chandrababu as former CM and His Son as IT Minister, every day they used to claim theirs is high tech government and as part every sundry activity they used video conferences. Where is the illegality when as part of disaster management when the government uses Drones to identify areas under submergence or going to be under submergence?
As former CM he should follow laws and cooperate with the government in taking action on illegal structures built on/along the Karakattas of river Krishna. Instead, he is, unfortunately defending the violators of environmental. Unfortunately, he always violated environmental acts in his previous stint as Chief Minister.
Environmental groups filed several PILs in such cases but with the help of friendly judges, benches got protection. In fact, in one case Supreme Court clearly said it is a violation and the government should have used precautionary principle; and asked the Chandrababu government closed all those polluting industries in GO111 area. I was a member of APPCB task force committee and part of it to close all polluting industries. Stay tuned for more updates.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370