Chandrababu as former CM and His Son as IT Minister, every day they used to claim theirs is high tech government and as part every sundry activity they used video conferences. Where is the illegality when as part of disaster management when the government uses Drones to identify areas under submergence or going to be under submergence?
As former CM he should follow laws and cooperate with the government in taking action on illegal structures built on/along the Karakattas of river Krishna. Instead, he is, unfortunately defending the violators of environmental. Unfortunately, he always violated environmental acts in his previous stint as Chief Minister.
Environmental groups filed several PILs in such cases but with the help of friendly judges, benches got protection. In fact, in one case Supreme Court clearly said it is a violation and the government should have used precautionary principle; and asked the Chandrababu government closed all those polluting industries in GO111 area. I was a member of APPCB task force committee and part of it to close all polluting industries. Stay tuned for more updates.
Pon Radhakrishnan advocated for recognition of Tamil as national language Chennai sources stated that as the controversy over Home Minister Amit Shah's remarks refuses to die down, BJP leader Pon Radhakrishnan on Friday advocated for recognition of Tamil as the national language. He told "My wish as a Tamilian is that we develop our language and if we improve the status of our language and if it is spread across all states, then Tamil can also become a national language".
- Singareni Collieries Workers Diwali gift from Telangana CM
- Skeletal body found in Nagarjuna's Farm House been traced
- Image of 'dune fields' covering surface during winter looks like ice cream
- Nirmala Seetharaman to slash corporate tax rate for Domestic Firms
- Jagan Trying to Take Revenge on Pawan Kalyan
- Jagan and KCR to Meet After Three Months Gap
- Telangana planning to declare 2020 as AI Year
- Nirmala Seetharaman said Centre asked PSBs to Lend More
- How Sekhar Reddy Managed To Comeback to TTD Board?
- Transferring Money through IMPS is the Best Platform across Globe
- Andhra Pradesh boat accident: Toll reaches 11 after tourist vessel capsized in Godavari River; rescue ops to resume today
- Naidu requests CBI test in conditions prompting ex-Andhra Pradesh speaker's suicide
- Now (SCCL) Telangana company is giving Rs 1.01 lakh Dussera bonus to every employee
- CHANCES OF HEAVY RAINS OVER TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH TODAY
- A student ended up in a hospital after a Jackpot scuffle in 652 357 rupees.