Janasena President pawan kalyan had already announced that his party would react on the governance of YSR Congress government in the state after observing it for 100 days. The new government will be completing 100 days of the rule on September 7th. pawan kalyan had instructed the party's Political Affairs Committee to prepare the report on the rule.
The party has appointed 10 teams and all the teams together will have 30 members. The teams will be headed by the party's Political Affairs Committee Chairman, Nadendla Manohar. Janasena will decide its future course of action after studying the report. Janasena is conducting Parliamentary Constituencies level reviews.
The entire exercise will be completed in September. After completing all the reviews, pawan kalyan is also expected to hit the ground from October. Janasena Party just won one seat in the recent elections with pawan kalyan himself losing from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka. This has come as a shock to the party supporters. 120 of the party candidates lost their deposits in 137 constituencies it has contested. The defeat has completely demoralized the party cadre.
Girls won the College Management in dress code issue Reportedly St Francis College for Women at Begumpet has placed a weird dress code rule for its students asking them to wear below knee-length Kurtis last week. Also, no sleeveless was allowed, making any dress that shows skin is banned from premises. This new policy on dress code, all of a sudden, made students feel that it is regressive and backward.
- Make-up artist who modified face of 32 year as an old man arrested
- Kamal Hassan posted a video opposing Amit Shah's move
- PM Modi addressed the nation during visit to Gujarat on 69th birthday
- Indian rupee fell 28 paise to 71.88 against US Dollar
- Malala Yousafzai urged UN to work towards peace in Kashmir
- Hundreds of Butterflies released by PM Modi on his Birthday
- AP CM Jagan announces Rs.10 Lakh ex-gratia for Andhra Boat tragedy victims
- Why Former TDP Leader Kodela Siva Prasad committed suicide?
- New Doubt: Kodela's Mobile Phone Missing
- On account of Aramco Refinery attack, Petrol & Diesel price may rise to Rs.5-6 per liter
- Kerala Transport Minister pens to Union Minister about increase in fines
- Will there be Lorry strike in Tamilnadu on September 19 due to hefty fines?
- PM Modi sought public to share ideas for September 22 speech at Houston 'Howdy Modi'
- New Version of Narendra Modi App launched ahead of PM Modis Birthday
- How does PM Narendra Modi's Report Card reads on his Birthday?