Janasena President pawan kalyan had already announced that his party would react on the governance of YSR Congress government in the state after observing it for 100 days. The new government will be completing 100 days of the rule on September 7th. pawan kalyan had instructed the party's Political Affairs Committee to prepare the report on the rule.
The party has appointed 10 teams and all the teams together will have 30 members. The teams will be headed by the party's Political Affairs Committee Chairman, Nadendla Manohar. Janasena will decide its future course of action after studying the report. Janasena is conducting Parliamentary Constituencies level reviews.
The entire exercise will be completed in September. After completing all the reviews, pawan kalyan is also expected to hit the ground from October. Janasena Party just won one seat in the recent elections with pawan kalyan himself losing from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka. This has come as a shock to the party supporters. 120 of the party candidates lost their deposits in 137 constituencies it has contested. The defeat has completely demoralized the party cadre.
BJP Leader Swami Chinmayanand arrested in rape case According to sources SIT on Friday arrested former union minister and senior BJP leader Chinmayanand from his Mumuksha Ashram and the special Investigating team (SIT) chief Bharati Singh confirmed his arrest. Meanwhile she said he was taken to the district hospital for medical examination
- Telangana high court slaps 50,000 rs fine for false petition
- Naidu wants CBI to probe Kodelas suicide.
- We are doing our best to control viral fever epidemic in state
- TRS, BJP, Congress, Devarakonda and Uranium Politics!
- Two jailbird forms partnership to commit crime in city
- Singereni workers to get Rs 1 lakh as dussehra bonus
- Karnataka Govt set to introduce a draft bill to establish regulatory sandboxes in Karnataka
- IDBI Bank's Board approves Rs 4,743 crore to LIC
- Why Trump carries cash in his back pocket?
- Why Pakistan PM says until curfew lifted in Kashmir, no talks with India?
- Vodafone Idea largest telecom operator in India in July: TRAI
- P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement