According to sources YS jagan Mohan Reddy, who is on his US trip, has made a stentorian speech at Dallas Interacting with NRIs at Hutchinson Convention Center, jagan thanked the nri Telugus for his victory. Meanwhile he said NRIs have played a crucial role in his win in 2019 Elections. jagan quoted Marthin Luther King and said he is his inspiration. "Marthin Luther King's 'I have a dream' is my inspiration. I would like to see a state with no corruption, no bribes. It is my dream. Farmer who is feeding us shouldn't die of hunger. It is my dream. Every government scheme should reach the poor, untrodden with no bribe and with no bias. It is my dream. Every acre land of the state should get water and it should happen through canals. It is my dream.
Furthermore if people in power put their heart and soul, nothing is impossible. In just two and half months into the administration, we are taking steps towards creating history. 'Amma Vodi'. 'Rythu Bharosa', 'Arogya Sri', and House Pattas for poor have been implemented. Further jagan continued to claim credit and achievements of his government. Reportedly "Judicial commission has been appointed for tender finalization with no partiality. Reverse Tendering has been ordered like never before in the history of the country. English medium is being made mandatory in all government schools”.
Presently we are showing photos of government schools and government hospitals and after development, we will show the 'Then and Now' photos of the schools and hospitals. Apparently although there was possibility, the previous government has not bought the power at lower price. For the last 13 months, bills were not paid to Discoms, nearly Rs 20,000 crore we owe to Discoms. Moreover sea Ports, Airports, Railways are big strengths of the state. We are taking steps to erase the gap between towns and villages and he is inviting the NRIs to visit AP at least once or twice a year and the government wants to develop villages.
Donald Trump be addressing Houston rally 'Howdy, Modi' alongside PM Modi on September 22 Reportedly US President Donald Trump will be joining PM Narendra Modi at a mega event in Houston named "Howdy, Modi!". Meanwhile the September 22 event will be the first time a US president and Indian Prime Minister will be addressing a joint rally.
- Kodela's Death Due to Heart Attack or Suicide?
- NASA trying to establish communication with Vikram Lander
- Kodela Siva Prasad Rao passes away!
- Lions found roaming freely in city of Junagadh Gujarat
- Hyderabad cops giving helmet instead of challan
- Which is dead project? Amaravati or Kaleswaram!
- Why Mumbai IT gives notices to Mukesh Ambani's family under Black Money Act?
- Osama Bin Laden's Son's death confirmed by Trump
- Kollywood Actors asks Fans not to keep hoardings during Movie release
- Confederation of All India Traders claims festive sales ban of Amazon & Flipkart
- Aadhaar authentication or physical verification mandatory for new dealers from January 2020
- 3400 illegal hoardings removed in Chennai after the death of Subhashree
- WhatsApp helpline Services soon in Hyderabad Metro
- Kerala's CPI (M) & Congress voiced their opposition against One Language One Nation
- Chennai Metro holds a trial run with 2.5 minutes frequency of trains