Accordingly a year after launching its first india store in hyderabad, IKEA has launched its online store in mumbai, offering residents across all locations in the city over 7,500, ranging from home furnishing solutions to electronics and more. Meanwhile the online store will offer 1000 products priced below Rs 200. All the prices are the same across india, both in offline store and online. Furthermore deliveries can be arranged to most locations in mumbai and Navi mumbai within a lead time of 4-7 days after placing the online order subject to availability and the distance from the centre.
Reportedly IKEA’s mumbai market entry led by e-commerce is part of its New Retail Direction which aims to bring new touch points and services, focusing on both digital and physical formats. mumbai will see a multi channel offer including smaller format stores, and a big format store in Navi mumbai. Furthermore IKEA has been sourcing from india for close to 35 years for its global stores. Currently in india, IKEA has more than 55+ suppliers with 45,000 direct employees and 400,000 people in the extended supply chain.
Moreover IKEA opened its first store in india in hyderabad in August last year. Hence as per data from the company, more than 3 million customers have visited IKEA’s hyderabad store and about 8 million have visited IKEA’s india website.
Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar Minister for water resources, P Anil Kumar, discounted the allegations of TDP on reverse tendering in Polavaram Project. The minister said that the YSR Congress-led state government created history by saving Rs 59 crore and asserted that it had also exposed the corrupt deals of the TDP
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston
- Mexico downgraded to a tropical storm & regained hurricane strength