Reportedly india's Chandrayaan—2 satellite is set to move towards the moon after leaving the earth's orbit, with the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) planning to carry out a crucial maneuver early on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the Bengaluru headquartered space agency has said it will carry out the maneuver called Trans Lunar Insertion (TLI) between 03:00 and 04:00 hrs (IST).
According to the ISRO “The Chandrayaan 2 spacecraft is expected to reach the moon's orbit on August 20 and land on the lunar surface on September 7”. ISRO Chairman K Sivan said "At around 3.30 am on August 14, we are going to have a maneuver called trans-lunar injection. By this maneuver, the Chandrayaan-2 will leave the earth and move towards the moon and on August 20, we will be reaching the moon”.
Now, after 30 days of Interstellar travel, Chandraayan 2 is inching closer towards the target and it is going to be a make or break effort. ISRO will maneuver the spacecraft into the lunar orbit between 8:30 to 9:30 am today. This ia a complex operation as the satellite approaches the moon at a higher velocity.
Kamal Hassan slams Amit Shah's One Language One Nation remark Reportedly Kamal said “Do not make an inclusive India, an exclusive one,” and the Chief of Makkal Needhi Maiam Kamal Haasan as a sharp retort to Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s proposal of ‘one nation, one language’ policy. He said “No Shah, Sultan or Samrat should renege on the promise of unity in diversity of India”.
- Golden toilet stolen from magnificent home in England
- P Chidambaram turned 74 in Tihar Jail
- Why J&K Governor met PM Narendra Modi?
- Leopard enters house in Karnataka village, takes away Dog
- Flood alert given to 4, 400 areas in Tamilnadu
- Subhasri's Mother demands action for the death of her daughter
- NASA probe to fly over Vikram landing site on Moon
- Relative Complains About Son's Role in Kodela's Death
- Telangana Govt strong in not implementing Motor Vehicles Act now: KCR
- TDP Started Milking Sentiment with Kodela's Death
- Amid tight security UP Law student brought to Court in Chinmayanand Case
- Why Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Kashmir's Poonch?
- Tourists Boat capsized in Godavari River, Rescue operations going on
- Donald Trump be addressing Houston rally 'Howdy, Modi' alongside PM Modi on September 22
- Kodela's Death Due to Heart Attack or Suicide?