New delhi sources stated that its chairman Ashutosh Karnatak said on Tuesday that state owned gas utility GAIL india Ltd will invest over Rs 45,000 crore over the next five years to expand the National Gas Grid and city gas distribution network. Karnatak said at the company's annual general meeting of shareholders "At present, your company is expanding the natural gas pipeline network by executing more than 5,700 kilometers of major projects". Currently GAIL operates 11,000-km of pipeline network and markets two-thirds of all natural gas sold in the country.
He said "Investments worth over Rs 45,000 crore are envisaged in
coming few years, across major cross country pipeline projects along Urja ganga
Moreover of this, Rs 32,000 crore would go into pipeline laying and another Rs 12,000 crore in city gas distribution (CGD) networks for retailing of CNG to automobiles and piped natural gas to household kitchens. Perhaps investments would also go into the expansion of petrochemical plants. Currently GAIL is looking to put up 400 CNG stations and give out a record 10 lakh piped natural gas (PNG) connections to household kitchens in the next 3-5 years.
Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result? Huzurnagar bye-election and RTC strike make TRS cadre unhappy and inconvenience to the government. KCR’s campaign for Huzurnagar election was cancelled because of unexpected downpour in Nalgonda district.
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved