Promoter of INX Media, Indrani Mukerjea and Peter Mukerjea’s statements to the Enforcement Directorate played a crucial part on prosecution of chidambaram INX Media money laundering case.
Indrani also met chidambaram after INX Media application was submitted to FIPB along with her husband peter and senior company executive at his office in North Block, delhi. chidambaram was handed a copy of the application by peter, filed by the ED court the charge sheet and attached order had Indrani’s statement.
chidambaram offered Peter to help chidambaram’s son Karti in his business for oversea remittance instead of FIPB application. Indrani told ED that they met Karti in delhi Hotel, where Karti asked about transferring $1million through his account or any of associates by oversea account but after Peter’s denial he suggested names of ‘Chess Management’ and ‘Advantage Strategic’ for alternative payment options.
High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining Hearing to a Public Interest Litigation (PIL), Andhra Pradesh state high court on Thursday issued a notice to senior Telugu Desam Party leader and former Anantapur MP J C Diwakar Reddy over limestone mining lease in Anantapur district. The case dates back to the mining that took place way back in 2011.
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34
- Kaleshwaram added another feather to cap
- How emotional Balayya has bond with Kodela?
- Mumbai along with south peninsula will receive heavy rains for next three days: IMD
- E-cigarettes banned by government stops production completely: Nirmala Sitaraman
- Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery