There is a lot of buzzes that the Union Government is upset with YSR Congress Government terminating the contract of Navayuga Engineering Company for construction of Polavaram major irrigation project. However, YSR Congress Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy shocked everyone saying that it is done only after taking the approval of Prime Minister Narendra modi and Bharatiya Janata Party national president and Union home minister amit shah.
"The Chief Minister's decision to review PPAs and his decision to go in for reverse tendering for Polavaram project has the approval and blessings of modi and Shah. The chief minister went ahead with this plant to unearth the Corruption of the previous regime only after taking the approval from the two top leaders,” Vijaya Sai Reddy told the media.
If we assume what the close-aide of jagan Mohan Reddy is true, one could not understand why the Union Energy Minister took serious note of the review of the PPAs and why the Union water resources ministry wrote strongly-worded letters to jagan on Polavaram re-tendering. Is Vijaya Sai Reddy Lying Here?
Global Village Tech Park in Bengaluru sold for Rs.2700 Crore by Coffee Day As per report Coffee Day Enterprises has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell Global Village Techpark to Blackstone Group and Sallapuria Sattva Group for Rs 2,700 crore in an all-cash deal. Meanwhile the techpark is owned by the realty arm of the group Tanglin Developers Limited. It is a software tech park located in Rajarajeshwari Nagar off Mysore Road in Bengaluru.
- Petrol prices increased in Major cities after attack on Saudi refinery
- MK Stalin consoled Subhasri"s parents
- Do you know which is India second IT Firm?
- E-Cigarettes will be banned and no production: FM
- PoK belongs to India, we will take possession: EAM Jaishankar
- CBN demands CBI investigation for death of Kodela Siva Prasad
- Rajinikanth says Amit Shah's common language can't be imposed in India
- Hindu Dental College student found dead in hostel in Pakistan
- Collector ordered for heavy penalties for throwing garbage on road
- Police Intercepts Kodela's Last Call, More Doubts
- Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela