It is known to our readers that YS jagan Mohan Reddy's government in Andhra Pradesh had ordered the cancellation of the contract of Navayuga Engineering Company citing discrepancies in Polavaram Hydel Project. The government had also said reverse tendering would be carried out and even initiated it recently.
Now, a Big setback has happened for Andhra Pradesh government as Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued an interim order suspending the previous order. Chief Minister YS jagan Mohan Reddy who is currently in the USA on a Personal Trip will have to decide on the future course of action on this when he comes back. It has to be seen if the Government will continue Navayuga in the Project or approach the Supreme Court in the issue. jagan will have to take a decision on this to avoid further delay in the Project.
Polavaram Multi-Purpose Irrigation Project comes with a total capacity of 194 TMC which will irrigate about Five Lakh Acres over Two Crops Every year. The Project will also generate 960MW of Hydel Power which is the cheapest available power in the market right now. Hence the project is said to be very beneficial for the state and is treated as the 'Life Line'.
Big eye-screening drive across the state from Oct 10 Vijayawada: Come October 10, World Sight Day, the state government will launch a massive eye screening drive across the state. A fund of Rs 560.89 crore has already been released for the Dr YSR Kanti Velugu. The amount has already been given to the commissioner of the AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad and he has been directed to launch the programme across the state.
- Reverse tendering has exposed TDP govts corruption: Anil Kumar
- Andhra Pradesh govt serves fresh notice for removal of bungalow being used by Chandrababu Naidu
- Security to be enhanced further at RGIA
- Petrol price hiked by 27 paise to Rs 73.62 a litre in Delhi
- At Howdy Modi Event Modi called US President Trump his true friend
- Dams are 85% full in India owing to good monsoon rainfall
- Owaisi slams center on slashing corporate tax
- Petrol burns a hole in the pocket, price raised for six consecutive days.
- Is Online Movie ticket sales banned in Telangana?
- Will traffic fines be reduced in Kerala?
- Will AP former CM CBNs house be demolished within 7 days?
- Next Moon Mission by ISRO by 2020
- Why Imran Khan reached US in Saudi Prince's Special aircraft?
- This Telangana Man drowned in stream while taking TikTok Video
- US President Trump to deliver 30 minutes speech at Houston