BJP State President Kanna Lakshminarayana and Senior Leader, Purandeshwari also made sharp criticism on the State Government on the issue. It looks the Saffron Party is keen on cornering the government which is not even three months old. It has to be seen what the Chief Minister jagan Does about this mess.
Financial Problems Pushed Kodela To Suicide The Suicide of Former Andhra Pradesh Speaker, Kodela Shivaprasad Rao has created a sensation and paved way for a huge political controversy. On the other side, Telangana Police is investigating into the case after registering it as a suspicious death. Police could not recover Kodela's Personal mobile Phone which went missing.
- Vijay Sai Reddy statement confirms paper leakage!
- Chandrababu's House To Be Demolished Along with Four Other Buildings
- Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs
- Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US