According to sources a 26 year old man today climbed over a mumbai airport wall and walked up to a plane on the airport runway, in a major security lapse. Meanwhile a video circulating on social media showed the man calmly walk over to the SpiceJet plane and inspect it. Furthermore as a yellow jeep pulls up behind him, the man proceeds to casually inspect the nose of the plane and then walk under it.
Accordingly actor and political activist gul panag sharing the video questioned how the person got "so close to the engine." Ms Panag tweeted "I don't even. How did he enter? What was CISF doing ? He goes so close to the engine. Unbelievable". Further the engines of the SpiceJet plane, which was readying for takeoff to Bengaluru, were immediately shut down to avert any accident.
Moreover the pilots of the SpiceJet plane showed presence of mind and immediately shut down the engines to avert any accident when they saw the man walking up the plane that was standing on runway 27, and the man, from mumbai's Sion area, jumped the wall from the south side of mumbai airport's runway 27 at 1.30 in the afternoon. Apparently the man, who officials said was of "unsound mind", had reportedly crossed the runway's perimeter intrusion identification system and was later arrested by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officials. The DGCA official said "The man, who seems to be of unsound mind, has been arrested by the CISF”.
Vijay Sai Reddy statement confirms paper leakage! When Andhra Jyothi erupts out news on leakage of AP Village and Ward Secretaries question paper two days back, YSRCP leaders ruled out that Andhra Jyothy made baseless allegations on YSRCP government because of recent ban of news channel in the state.
- Chandrababu's House To Be Demolished Along with Four Other Buildings
- Onion price shot up from Rs 20-40 per kg to Rs 22.50-50 per kg
- CBI opposed P Chidambaram's bail plea in Delhi HC
- JioFiber ACT Fibernet launches gaming booster packs
- Over 39 lakh people reap benefits of Asara pension scheme: Panchayat raj minister
- 15 MLA's disqualified in Karnataka, bye-elections on Oct. 21
- Boat tragedy update: three people arrested including boat owner
- TRS announces the candidate for huzurnagar by-polls Congress in dilemma over selection
- KCR & Jagan's next Face to Face meeting is on September 24
- Why Youth Congress protested near FMs house over economic crisis?
- Ola to give health insurance to its Driver partners
- Nationwide strike by Tamilnadu Truckers against MV Act
- Is banning banner culture not an easy task in Tamilnadu?
- PM Modi confident that Howdy Modi will develop new ties between India & US
- P Chidambaram complaints about various ailments, No Chair No Pillow in Tihar Jail