According to sources a 26 year old man today climbed over a mumbai airport wall and walked up to a plane on the airport runway, in a major security lapse. Meanwhile a video circulating on social media showed the man calmly walk over to the SpiceJet plane and inspect it. Furthermore as a yellow jeep pulls up behind him, the man proceeds to casually inspect the nose of the plane and then walk under it.
Accordingly actor and political activist gul panag sharing the video questioned how the person got "so close to the engine." Ms Panag tweeted "I don't even. How did he enter? What was CISF doing ? He goes so close to the engine. Unbelievable". Further the engines of the SpiceJet plane, which was readying for takeoff to Bengaluru, were immediately shut down to avert any accident.
Moreover the pilots of the SpiceJet plane showed presence of mind and immediately shut down the engines to avert any accident when they saw the man walking up the plane that was standing on runway 27, and the man, from mumbai's Sion area, jumped the wall from the south side of mumbai airport's runway 27 at 1.30 in the afternoon. Apparently the man, who officials said was of "unsound mind", had reportedly crossed the runway's perimeter intrusion identification system and was later arrested by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officials. The DGCA official said "The man, who seems to be of unsound mind, has been arrested by the CISF”.
Trump & Modi had Selfie with this 13 year old boy As per report 13 year old Satvik Hegde was standing at the end of a line of children dressed in Indian garb as two of the biggest leaders in the world US President Donald Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi walk past them. Meanwhile as they reach the end of the line, young Satvik, dressed in all white, boldly steps forward. A mobile phone in his hand, he asks the two leaders for a selfie.
- Bathukamma saree distribution starts in Telangana
- Man fell in open storm water drain in Hyderabad
- Why Jagan has worried on EENADU story?
- PM Narendra Modi this gesture surprised many
- Phone Booths restored in Kashmir
- Ex-Officials slams Sivan as ISRO Changes success rates of Chandrayaan 2 everyday
- 71st Emmy Awards saw numerous nods to stars from across the pond
- Will 5G bring better experiences for smart phone users in future?
- Thomas Cook Company moves to compulsory liquidation with immediate effect
- Will banner culture be eliminated in Tamilnadu after death of Subhasri?
- Traffic fines reduced as per MV Act by Karnataka Govt
- Will Chennai get a new airport due to heavy Air Traffic?
- വിദേശ രാജ്യങ്ങളിൽ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രി നരേന്ദ്രമോദി ബഹുമാനം അർഹിക്കുന്നു: ശശി തരൂർ
- Will Corporate tax rate cut likely to attract Foreign firms to India?
- Countdown Begins to Demolish Chandrababu's House